Here’s a all the nitty gritty – if you’re in OMAHA and interested, please send a resume and cover memo to email@example.com
The OMAHA Assistant Taproom Manager reports to the Taproom Manager and is responsible for many aspects of the day-to-day operations of the two Zipline Omaha taprooms. Duties include upholding weekly/daily cleaning checklists, conducting inventories, being a resource for Omaha staff and following procedures and processes established for and approved by Zipline Brewing Company. Successful candidates will share Zipline’s commitments to quality, safety, business ethics, and continuous innovation.
EVERYDAY DUTIES INCLUDE
- Ensure that the weekly cleaning list is maintained
- Ensure that opening/closing checklists are maintained
- Assist in health department compliance
- Merchandise and display stocking/ordering/organization
- Conduct monthly merch inventories
- Off-sale stocking, date checking
- Keg cooler organization, cleaning and rotating stock.
- Help coordinate and execute small/large scale events
- Responsible for regular draft line and faucet cleaning
- Assistance with training new staff
- Present and Involved in staff meetings
- Help organize and maintain Little Pub. Library
- On-call emergency issues: i.e. meeting a contractor, alarm stuff, checking on stock, etc.
- Be a resource for staff and field questions and concerns.
- First to step and fill in the event of a staffing emergency.
- Communicate within the retail team and company effectively via email, text, or phone.
- Be a team player and able to interact with all levels within the organization
- Adhere to and enforce all applicable local, state, and federal laws, rules, and regulations
- Other tasks as needed
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Must be 21 years of age or older at the time of application
Minimum two years’ experience in the bar/restaurant industry, preferably in a leadership role
Knowledge of and passion for craft beer
Familiar with google drive/docs
Strong interpersonal skills and a love for meeting and interacting with people
Thorough attention to detail and desire to take initiative
Must adhere to company’s policies and procedures
PHYSICAL AND MENTAL REQUIREMENTS
Availability to work evenings and some weekends as needed
Extreme attention to detail
Able to think critically and adapt to situations as they arise
Able to stand, walk, and be on your feet for prolonged periods
Able to read and follow written English instructions
Able to regularly twist, turn, kneel, climb, stoop, bend, crawl, lift and carry supplies and equipment weighing up to 160 pounds using appropriate techniques and tools
Able to safely navigate the tasting room, including crowded spaces
Able to work in indoor and outdoor environments with moderate noise and occasionally slippery floors
Able to comply with and enforce all health, safety, and personal hygiene policies and standards
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Zipline Brewing Company strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.