TO OUR FRIENDS, STAFF, AND COMMUNITY
As we transition our taprooms to a “new normal”, we are making every effort to ensure your experience is safe and enjoyable. We are making a few adjustments to address the particularized risks associated with C-19. We ask that you help us by reviewing the following before your visit, which should give you an idea of what to expect when you join us.
- Delayed Opening Date. To allow additional time for staff training and the arrival of additional protective equipment, we will be opening on June 17, 2020.
- Hosts. When you arrive, you will be greeted by a dedicated host, who will be available to answer any questions you might have during your visit.
- Reduced Seating. To comply with mandatory capacity and spacing limits, we have reconfigured our spaces to achieve appropriate social distancing. This means fewer seats overall, no bar seating, and no standing-room service.
- Payment. When settling your tab, you will notice a plexi-shield between you and the taptender at the POS station. If you choose to pay with a credit card, the POS machine, and the card will be sanitized before being returned to you. We accept and encourage ApplePay as a contactless option.
- Increased sanitation.
- Sanitizer will be available on every tabletop for your personal use.
- You will see our team regularly cleaning and disinfecting surfaces throughout your stay.
- Each table and chairs will be sanitized between guest visits.
- Interactive surfaces in the restrooms will be disinfected every 30 minutes.
- Staff PPE. You will notice that our staff are wearing masks. This is for your protection; (they’re still smiling behind the cloth).
- Single Use disposables. Everyone will receive a single use, disposable menu to help in your beer selections. Single use plastic cups will be available on request.
- Pick-Up and Delivery. Pre-order / pickup will remain available in case you prefer to enjoy our beer at home with minimal interaction. A dedicated pick-up station will be in place to minimize contact with others. Delivery will be available on Fridays and Saturdays.
- Our Commitment. In addition to the above, Zipline has adhered to CDC guidelines since the C-19 pandemic approached our State in March. Multiple protocols have been in place behind the scenes for months to ensure that our staff are healthy and safe so they can serve you in the same way. We remain fully committed to your safety, as well as that of our staff.
- Our Request. Please accept instruction from our staff and hosts as they guide you through your stay with us in this new era.
On behalf of everyone at Zipline we want to again thank you for sticking with us over the last couple of months. We ask that you keep that same spirit in mind when you visit us, work with our staff, and remain patient as we all work together to build a happier 2020.